Sunday, May 13, 2007

Welcome!!!

Let me say hello to you first, Welcome to Lessontosuccess . My purpose made this blog is to give you motivation to become better in your life, in doing your job, and to get what you dream, and the other thing that make you more success.
I made my article based on my experience, from story I heard, from my friends experience, from the book I read (of course I'll write from wghich book I get it, I don't want to brake the law) so you can learn from my mistakes. But you must remember this, you don't have agree about what I write, because it's a individual opinion and you can have yours too.
It doesn't mean just only because I wrote this, I more smarter than you. Well, until this time, I still learning to get a better life and improve my skill (including my writing skill). I hope I can learn something from you too.
PS : Please forgive me if my English language isn't that good. I realize it need process. I promise I'll improve my English language skill. tx

No comments: